The Blue Baby Bottle SL is a versatile studio condenser microphone perfect for capturing both vocals and instruments with warm, refined sonics. Reminiscent of classic vintage mics, the Baby Bottle SL delivers a present midrange, smooth top end, and neutral bottom. The cardioid microphone features a switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter, a -20dB pad, and SPL of 134 dB.
A large, gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragm with a machined brass backplate deliver incredible warmth and presence, and a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz ensures richly detailed sound. The Baby Bottle SL is suitable for home-studio interfaces including USB, Thunderbolt and other. This microphone brings you the flexibility to record any source from vocals, strings, piano to drums, guitar amps, or saxophones and horns – all with rich and pure clarity. Blue Microphones completes the package with a custom shockmount and storage box made of wood.
Pro Audio Deluxe Bundle:
- Microphone Boom Stand – Ultra lightweight collapsible design with steel construction perfect for on the go recording and performing
- Xpix Mic Pop Filter w/ 4-Layer Mesh Screen Filtration – Reduce unwanted noise for improved voice recording
- Mic Sanitizer – Anti-bacterial, fresh-smelling conditioner
- XLR Cable
- Fibertique Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Classic microphone with large, gold-sputtered Mylar diaphragm produces sound with warmth and rich details
- Switchable high-pass filter and -20dB pad to capture any vocal or instrumental source
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response and 134 dB SPL perfect for voice, strings, piano, brass, and more
- Custom Class-A discreet circuitry, 48V phantom power required, Dynamic range of 123.2 dB
- Ready to record anywhere with the rugged and collapsible Microphone Boom Stand included in the Photo Savings deluxe pro audio kit